Saturday, August 10, 2013

Vintage Post Card Ornament


I got to used another new stamp! This one is called Post Card (its a background stamp)
I inked it with Baked Brown Sugar and stamped it on Vanilla cardstock. 
Greeting is from More Merry Messages and was inked with Cherry Cobbler. 
Snow flake from Festive Flurry. Inked and stamped on Coastal Cabana.
Victoria lace was gathered across the bottom using red line tape. 
I backed the finished stamped piece with chipboard and then added Baked Brown Sugar cardstock to the back of the chipboard to finish it off. Used natural trim ribbon for the hanger and as an accent with the snowflake. Cherry Cobbler ribbon retired now. I wanted to use Cherry Cobbler seam binding but wouldn't you know it.....I'm out! 
I think I've been stamping a lot lately and am running through all my supplies. I feel an order coming on!!!!

Weight loss funny of the day:
 
 Running to the refrigerator is not considered exercise.

Ah but why not? LOL 
 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: