Monday, September 30, 2013

Bye to Burbank


Burbank passed away on Saturday evening. It was a sudden illness that took him very quickly. 

He followed me around on Saturday, and spent most of the day with me in the stamping studio. That is where he took his last breath. 

He was one of the sweetest cats I've ever owned.

He loved to just sit on your lap and get petted. He was my baby. 

We had the pleasure of having him in our family for 7 years.



Burbank early this month in one of his favorite spots in mom's craft room. He liked to play with scraps of paper that landed on my floor. Here he is around my big shot plates.
Bye my good boy we will miss you.

Kitty tracks
Karen

6 comments:

Kathy said...

So very sorry for your loss. I wish I could be there to support you especially today. I know that today is going to be very hard on you so please know that I'm with you in spirit.
On a brither note...Happy Birthday!!!
Love, Kat

silverrabbitstudio said...

So sorry to hear about Burbank! I've enjoyed the kitty photos over the time that I have followed your blog. Mostly, Burbank in the snow and watching the birds! So sweet. I will miss him too!

Lynne Smith said...

So sorry for your loss. I enjoyed the pictures you mosted the last few years. Take care.

littlebitoftoto said...

Karen, I am so sorry for your loss....I love cats and can only have outside ones, as I am allergic to most dander....Burbank will live on in your memories..God Bless

momof2 said...

I'm so sorry for the sudden loss of Burbank. It's hard to lose a beloved pet. Take care!

christina d said...

So sorry to hear about Burbank. So hard to lose a good friend.