Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Doily Chalk Talk Card


Another great set that needed to see some ink! Chalk Talk has a matching framelit, which I've used to make chalk board tags, but I didn't get around to using the stamp set. 
Ah so many stamp set so little stamping time. 

I inked the main image with basic black and stamped on white. 
After cleaning off the stamp I inked it again with Blushing Bride ink and then cut out word in the banner. 

This was layered on Blushing Bride cardstock with pop dots. I also cut out 1/2 of a 4" white doily. After folding it I adhered it with glue dots behind the tag before sticking it to the panel. 
Another layer of black then to the white base card. 
I added a strip of pleated ribbon to the bottom of the card. 

Fun set to play with. I'll have another card tomorrow. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: