Saturday, September 14, 2013

Joyful Christmas Gold Embossed


Isn't this just a beautiful card? I wouldn't make them as Christmas cards for everyone on my list as the card is time consuming, but it would be great for a special friend or family member. 

Stamp set Joyful Christmas. I was debating on purchasing this set or not. While talking to a friend she asked me how often would you use it. Well all I can say after making this card the stamp set paid for itself:)

Base card vanilla. Next layer embossed with print embossing folder. The post card stamp has a ton of heat embossing on it. I first stamped it on vanilla with VersaMark ink and embossed with detail gold powder. 
The 2 cent stamp was embossed with gold then trimmed with postcard scissors. Next step was to used Gorgeous Grunge and emboss again with more gold. The flower was stamped twice with VersaMark and embossed with gold. I trimmed and used the smaller center flower from the stamp. 
After embossing the flower color was added using markers: Poppy Parade, and Pear Pizzazz.
I raided my vintage gold and silver buttons to find the one I used in the center of the flower. 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love this card. So worth buying this stamp set!!!!
Love ya,
Kat