Monday, September 9, 2013

Mailable Monday #27


Welcome back to another Mailable Monday. 

This time I'm using Snowflake Soiree. I'm happy that this is a carryover stamp set and is still available for purchase. Love these snowflakes!

Color Palette: Island Indigo, Marina Mist, and Pool Party.

I first used one of the stamps from Gorgeous Grunge on the white base card. Stamp was inked with VersaMark then embossed with white embossing powder. 
Next I stamped the snowflakes then added Pool Party to the background with a sponge. 
I like the way the embossed stamping shows through the sponged ink. 
I did add two very small rhinestones, one above the i in believe, and the other in the center of the large snowflake. Since there are no layers on the card the rhinestones should go through the mail just fine without adding additional bulk. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: