Sunday, September 29, 2013

Scarecrow and Birthday Cards


I wanted to post a picture of my latest Goodwill find. Isn't he not the cutest thing? 
Only cost 2 dollars for this happy scarecrow pitcher. I have him sitting on the corner of my kitchen counter. 

Seeing how my birthday is tomorrow I wanted to share some cards with you that I've received this month from my friend Kat. I think it was Kat's mission to support the post office as she sent me a birthday card everyday, along with a few packets of cards. WOW
Big thanks Kat you made my birthday fun. 
These are only a few of the cards. I have to take pictures of the rest of them. 

Enjoy





Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also have blogger for my website but have differcult uploading photos/post. What web brower do you use? Do you post your photos in photobucket or other site. Thx

Love you ideas and creative projects.