Friday, September 6, 2013

The Raven...Never More Witch Hat


I combined three stamp sets to make this cute little Halloween card. 

Raven from Toil & Trouble, Witch hat from Best of Halloween, and greeting from Tags 4 You. 

Color Palette: Smokey Slate, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black. Designer paper Howlstooth (retired).

I have to tell you....I inked up the greeting with Tangerine Tango, and used a black marker to color the spiders. Then when I stamped it on the vanilla base card it was just perfectly placed, however I had stamped it upside down!!!! So I had to ink it again and stamp on vanilla then punch out the image with the matching punch. I popped it over the OOPS I made.That my stamping friends is what happens when you choose not to add the sticker to the clear stamps. 

Raven and hat are also added to the card via pop dots. 

Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: