Monday, October 7, 2013

Mailable Monday #30


One of the gifts I received from Kat was the Swallowtail background stamp. 
It is just so pretty! I had debated on purchasing it since it came out in the Spring mini last year. 
Kat finally got me off the fence and got it for me. Thanks!!!!
She also got me the large clear block that I very much needed for my background stamps.
See I told you my friends know just what I need. So glad I have them! 

This was inked with Midnight Muse and stamped on Shimmery White cardstock (thanks again Kat!)
I stamped the other background stamp on more shimmery white then just cut out the border to frame the butterfly. 
So simply stamped but what an impact. Perfect for Mailable Monday.

I'll be going out later today to get my hair cut and styled. I'm thinking long layers and framing my face. Then of course I'll have to get some hair color on the way home so I can wash that gray right out of my hair!
Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself!
Right now my hair is to my waist, and I haven't cut it in 3 years, but its time. Night sweats are killing me so the hair has got to get shorter! Sorry honey!!! (Skip loves the long hair) 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: