Monday, October 14, 2013

Mailable Monday #31


I was going through some old Stampin Success magazines, and came across this card. 
I liked it so much I just had to CASE it. 
Base card Crumb Cake, layer vanilla
Stamp set Postage Due, and Morning Post. 
Color Palette: Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, and Crumb Cake. 

The old car is popped up and I have some linen thread across the bottom of the panel. The
card is still pretty light and fits in a envelope well so it works for a Mailable Monday. 
Okay.....know your stamp sets!!!! You would have laughed at me while I was making this card. 
I was looking around all over trying to figure out what stamp set the pointing hand was in. As I knew I saw it somewhere and also knew I must have it. Well after looking for about 10 minutes I finally figured out that the pointing hands are in the Morning Post set. Silly me!!!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: