Friday, October 4, 2013

The Brother's Grimm


Another thoughtful gift. This one is from my daughter Sarah. 
Its a book of Grimm's Fairy tales. 
She know how much I love the Brother's Grimm.
The book is so nice with gilded edges, and built in ribbon bookmark.
Inside pages. Has all the wonderful classic tales.



 Sarah also brought me some very yummy cupcakes that she got a a cupcake bakery.
Since there were 4 different ones we thought the right thing to do was to cut them into fourths so we could all sample them. There were so good!
Thanks Sarah! 
The prednisone is working. I'm starting to move better. What a relief!!! 
I'm going over to visit with MIL Kate this afternoon. Need to take her out shopping. Looking forward to it now that I can walk without being in pain. 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: