Thursday, October 3, 2013

Weight Loss Update


With everything going on this past week I forgot to post that I lost another two pounds. Now I am 16 pounds away from my goal weight. YAY!
I really think I can get there! 


Another birthday gift from my friend Lisa. 
Love the little stuffed elephant. See the little one in the front? 
Its a battery operated fan. His little propeller spins. 
My friends know what I need (hot flashes!)


She also got me some nice kitchen towels to match my new grape theme. The grapes have a place in the back for a scrubby pad. 
Thanks for all the wonderful thoughtful gifts Lisa. 

Stamping trails
Karen 


2 comments:

Kay Jantz said...

Karen you are so blessed with all the special friends you have. I was particularly saddened by your loss of Burbank. I know the heart break of losing a pet. The one really special part though is they are always in your heart. I still have fond memories of a dog I had as a teenager, even now though I am almost 67.

Krafting Karen said...

Thanks Kay. We do always remember our pets. They become a part of our family. My hubby asked me if I wanted another kitten right away. I told him I needed to get over the loss of Burbank first. I will get another pet but I'm think not till Spring.