Saturday, November 16, 2013

Christmas Cracker and Snow


I have been working with the envelope punch board again. 
This is a Christmas cracker. It was so easy and fun to make! 
After completing it I added the deer from Very Merry Tags along with silver
glitter paper. 

Here a video showing how these are made if you'd like to make some.


A few days ago we got some real snow. I say real because up till this point we only had snow mixed with rain that didn't stick. To me its not snow till it starts sticking to the ground and piling up on the cars. 

This happened early Tuesday morning, and today there is still snow on the ground, but the roads are clear. 
Love the look of snow at night. Oh how it just glistens.
 
Should I say it.....I will.....It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! 
 
Snowy trails
Karen 

No comments: