Saturday, November 30, 2013

Dress Up Time


Well here we are at the last day of November. Time is just speeding away. 

I remember being young and thinking how long the days were and that I was never going to be old enough to do the things I wanted to do. 
Think Mary Ellen Walton....."I'm going to be 13 forever!" 
Yup that was me. 
Funny how things change as you get older. Now I'm hoping time will slow down. 

Today's card was made with Dress Up framelits. After cutting out the designer paper I sponged it with Calypso Coral. Background stamps are from Everything Eleanor. They were stamped with Soft Suede, and more Calypso Coral.
Layer vanilla, and base card Crumb Cake. 

I did not go out today and do any Black Friday shopping. I'm staying nice and warm in my house. I'm busy getting boxes ready that I need to mail out of state. Also working on the Christmas cards that need to be mailed. I hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey day! I know I'm looking forward to leftovers! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: