Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Going through Card Boxes


A week or so ago I got a bee in my bonnet and wanted to sort all my completed cards and organize them. 
I had started to organize them a long time ago but never finished it. I had cards all mixed up in many card boxes. 

So as you can see by the shape of my desk this was not an easy task. 


Of course my desk wasn't big enough so I had cards all over the floor as well. 


and still more on the floor. 

After all was said and done I ended up with 8 boxes of cards. All are organized and labeled. So when I'm looking for a card I can find it now. While I was doing this I also pulled cards to give as Christmas gifts and bundled them up. I had a full box to donate, and still had many left for me to use. 

Stop back tomorrow and I'll share some "Vintage" cards I found while I was cleaning. 

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Maureen (Moe) Buck said...

I'm glad to see another desk like mine, and another stamper with a plethora of completed cards.
You are not alone

Krafting Karen said...

Glad I'm in good company!