Friday, November 8, 2013

Leaf Wreath Card


Love Day of Gratitude stamp set. 
On the vanilla panel I started out by using a 3" diameter circle. I lightly went around the circle with a pencil. 
Then I inked up the stamp with Cajun Craze and stamped then without reinking I stamped several times and twisted it while I was stamping. This gives it a nice smudged watercolor look. 
 I used Framelits Apothecary Accents to cut out the greeting on So Saffron. To 
this I sponged the edges with Pumpkin Pie ink. 
Base card So Saffron, and layer Early Espresso. 
Added some early espresso ribbon across the bottom of the card. 

I like the way it turned out. I may use this for my Thanksgiving cards this year but I haven't decided yet. 
Guess I better hurry up and make up my mind seeing how turkey day is just around the corner. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: