Monday, November 18, 2013

Mailable Monday # 36


Very quick clean and simple Mailable Monday card for you today.

Phone, word bubble and greeting from Timeless Talk stamp set. 

I stamped the images with black ink. Next I added just a pop of color
with some washi tape.  (Love that stuff!)

Not much going on today. I've been working on finishing up Christmas gifts that need to be mailed.
I've also selected a cookie recipe for a cookie exchange. All I need to do now is print them up.

Since this cookie exchange is with friends from Texas I don't actually make the cookies and send them. I just print up the recipe and send. We have book of the recipes that we started several years ago.
I do miss the fun of making and attending a cookie exchange.

So....if anyone locally is doing a cookie swap please let me know....I'd love to join!

That is how the cookie crumbles....
Karen 


No comments: