Tuesday, December 24, 2013

80 Years



I want to wish my wonderful mom in law Kate a very Happy Birthday. 
She is 80 years young today. 

When she was younger she loved to sew and roller skate. She told me that she had made all her skating outfits. This picture was given to me by her years ago. I just thought she looked so cute modeling the outfit and wearing her skates. 
I wanted to do something special for her birthday today so I got out my Cricut machine and used the Nifty Fifties cartridge to make the Let's Roll. 

I thought it still needed something so I used Summer Silhouettes to stamp the leaves and flowers. I wanted to pick up some of the pattern that are in the curtains Kate is standing in front of. 

Hope everyone has a blessed Christmas Eve. 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Kate.

Karen,

Wonderful job you did and how thoughtful of you too. Kate looks beautiful.

Kat