Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Cascading Christmas Card


I made a cascading card. How fun, but lots of work. 

Lots of stamping and using the Big Shot with framelits. I think it was worth the effort. 

I used Ornament Keepsakes, More Merry Messages, Tags till Christmas stamp sets. Also
used the matching framelits Holiday Ornaments. 

Color Palette: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Rose Red, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, and white. 


Side view. I have to admit I had wanted to make one of these along time ago but was put off as I felt it was to hard....I couldn't have been more wrong. Very easy to make, just a little time consuming. 

Stamping trails
Karen

3 comments:

Kay Jantz said...

This is a really cool card Karen. I just love it. Any chance of instructions coming our way?

It is beautiful!

Kay

the queen said...

This is definitely a WOW card Karen! Also would like to know if there's any chance of instructions coming our way?

Krafting Karen said...

yes....Please check back in a few days. I'll have a picture tutorial for you.