Thursday, December 5, 2013

Gift Bags


Remember I told you I got the Gift Bag Punch board?

Well here are three cute little bags that I made with it. 

For the far left one I used Festive Flurry framelits to cut out the snowflake after the bag was made and before gluing it together. I then used piece of window sheet on the inside bag. And last I added a Island Indigo snowflake over the window sheet. 

The center bag is the largest of the bags. Made with a 6x12 inch piece of white cardstock. 
I layered Island Indigo, and Pool Party over the center panel. The Pool Party layer was stamped with Festive Furry, Snowflake Soiree, and Gorgeous Grunge. 
Instead of punching the holes in the top of the bag and adding a ribbon I closed it with mini white clothespins. 
 
Last bag is the smallest. For that one I just added a tag using Tags 4 you set. 


Closeup view of the snowflake bag. This on is my favorite of the three. 


Here is a picture of the Gift Bag Punch board. Very cool tool! And just like the Envelope Punch board it is very easy to use.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: