Saturday, December 21, 2013

Happy Snowman Tag


I'm still making tags for the Christmas gifts. Nothing like waiting till the last minute!

Punches used: Wide Oval and Tab Rounder for hat
1 3/8 and 2 1/2 circle punch for body
star buttons made with small holiday punch pack, nose also made with that set

Washi tape makes the scarf, black marker for eyes and mouth. 

I used shimmer white cardstock for the snowman's body. Island Indigo for the tag

So this is the last weekend before Christmas. I don't have much left to do.

Although I do have to make the family some cookies. Wouldn't seem right not to make them some!

I had to get a upper GI done last week. I did get the results. No ulcer or problems found. I do have a small amount of reflux so the doctor gave me a med for that. At last lab work my platelet count was a bit high but still within normal range, and my hemoglobin was low. So I have to get more lab work done to check that again. The reason for the upper GI is anemia 


Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: