Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Magic Envelope Card


Loved making a magic envelope card. 

I found the directions from this video

Using a 8 1/2 x 11 piece of designer paper I was able to make the envelope. 
Then just stamped a white panel using Joyful Christmas and mounted it on Early Espresso layer. 


Closer look at the stamped card. 


The paper folds up to form the envelope. Now you could just add a 1st class postage stamp to this and mail it, but seeing how I am going to hand deliver this I decided instead to make a faux postage stamp using one from the Postage Due stamp set. 

The label on the front is just a piece of stamped cardstock. 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Karen,
I've seen the great Magic Envelope Card and must ask if you have a drawing with exact dimensions of the Envelope Magic Card and the inlay card.
I can not see the dimensions from the video.
Please send me the measurements or a drawing.
Unfortunately I have no simply scored board from Stampin UP
Kind regards,
Rabea