Thursday, December 12, 2013

Scrappy Christmas Card


Since I had a few pieces left from the cascading card I posted yesterday I decided to use them for this card. 
The olive layer was embossed with Petals a Plenty folder. That was layered on Soft Suede panel. 

I thought when I was cutting out all the items for the cascading card that I would have had
enough to make two of them. 
I couldn't have been more wrong. I didn't realize that it would 
have taken so many elements to fill in the card. 

Now about my weight loss update....well there really isn't one. I'm still holding at 15 more pounds to lose till I reach my goal weight. I'm thinking due to the holidays that I will be doing good just not to gain any weight back that I have lost. 
So at the beginning of the new year I'll be working hard to lose the rest of weight I wish to lose. 
I did inform the family that I will not be making a ton of Christmas cookies this year. They will be lucky to get one batch from me. This was met with lots of disappointment. But I'm sure we will be receiving holiday goodies from friends so not to worry about them:)

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: