Friday, February 21, 2014

Bitty Boxes


How cute and clever are these boxes made from designer paper?

I found the tutorial here

Each box uses a 3x11 piece of designer paper. 

I used Sweet Sorbet paper and Occasions Alphabet stamp set. 
 
I found out that the Occasions Alphabet fit really nicely into the ticket punch! COOL!
 
Finished box size 4x1

I am late posting today. I was adsorbed in a book yesterday and didn't get to the

stamping studio. 

This morning I forced myself to clean the microwave. Not my favorite job, but 

I made it easier by heating water in a bowl on high for 3 minutes. Got the 

inside nice and steamy so the crud on the walls wiped off pretty easy. 

The wind is really howling outside right now. We are in a wind advisory. I still ventured outside

to get a few things from the grocery store. Thought I was going to be blown away!!!

Funny little story....Skip brought in the mail and read the outside of an envelope that was 

addressed to me......"Cards" inside. He laughed and said that this must be mine. 

He knows me so well...but it wasn't that type of card. They were new cards from AARP....

Yes I'm that old!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: