Sunday, February 9, 2014

By the Tide


Another new to me stamp set....By the Tide. 

I thought this would be great to make those ever challenging "guy" cards. 

I started by sponging the background colors with Pacific Point, and Old Olive, but I 

wanted bolder colors. So used a mist bottle filled with alcohol, and dropped one drop of

Pacific point re-inker on the cardstock. I used a sponge to blend it in. 

The sea vines were inked with Jet Black StazOn. 

Fish and shell were stamped then fussy cut out. 

Embossing folder from SAB was used on the white panel. 
 
I left off a greeting as I want to have more blank cards. I can add a greeting to the inside card later.

We grocery store shopping yesterday. Glad we did as we got more snow overnight. At least 

yesterday it was clear and sunny. 

Going to Home and Garden show today. Skip wants to see "Spring" things as he is 

pretty tired of Winter....so are we all! 

I did see an early sign of Spring yesterday....a robin was in our tree out front. 

A little early, but Spring is only 38 days away. Can't come soon enough for me! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: