Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fringe Scissor Flower


Isn't this fringe flower to cute!!!

Yup it was made with the fringe scissors that is in the Occasions mini catalog. 

I used the paper that comes as packing material in SU boxes. 

Hopefully I'll get a tutorial made so you can see how I made it. 

Also used the new scallop tag punch. What a fun punch to play with. 

Stamp set Blooming with Kindness for the greeting, and Papaya Collage for the leaf in the

background. 

Other things used, button, natural trim ribbon, delicate designs, and lattice square knot embossing folder. 

Blossom builder punch used with Old Olive for the leaf. 

Skip was home yesterday. We had a bit of a snow storm late Monday night. Brought down

quite a bit of snow. I think I've lost count on how many calamity days they have had this year. 
 
And after the snow this week it is suppose to be 50 degrees on Thursday. Crazy weather we are 
 
having! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: