Sunday, February 16, 2014

Fringed Pencils


Fringed pencils. How cool! I know my nieces would love these.

I used Sweet Sorbet designer paper (free SAB paper)

Cut the paper 8 1/2 x 3 inches. Then scored in center to have a doubled 1 1/2 x 8 1/2 strip. 

I then used the fringed scissors and cut through up to about 1/4 inch away from the scored line. 

Next came a piece of sticky strip across the uncut edge of the paper. 

This was then wrapped around the edge of the silver part of the pencil that holds the eraser. 


To finish it off I added a piece of washi tape around the base of the fringed piece.

Its snowing here again today. It looks pretty sticking to the branches of the trees. 

We were enjoying watching the birds this morning. Glad to see them coming back that must mean that Winter is getting shorter now. Hope so as I'm pretty darn tired of being cold! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: