Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Hubby


Happy Birthday to a really great guy....my hubby Skip. 

We had his birthday party on Sunday, but I wanted to wish him Happy Birthday on

his birthday. He is working today, but I'm making one of his favs for dinner...Spaghetti. 

Just a simple no layer card using stuff from this years Sale-A-Brations. 

See Ya Later stamp set and Sweet Sorbet accessory pack. 

I also used Dictionary background stamp with Sahara Sand ink.

Base card white. Basic Black ink for the greeting. 

Summer Starfruit twine. 3/4 inch circle punch used on top and bottom of 

card to hold the twine in place. 

Normally this time of the year our temps are in the low 40's. Well no such luck with that....

the next 10 days we are not going to get out of the 20's. Wind chill this morning was -5.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm more than ready for SPRING!!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: