Monday, February 10, 2014

Mailable Monday # 48



For today's card I used Best of Love, and Petal Parade.

Word was stamped with Garden Green

Before inking the flower stamp with Rose Red I used a Rose Red marker to color in one of the

flower petals. I was hoping to do a play on he loves me he loves me not by stamping three single

flower petals on the card.

After that was finished I inked the entire stamp with Rose Red and stamped it above the word love. 

Also used my new favorite embossing folder Delicate Designs. 

Base card and layer are both Sahara Sand.

Very simple card but I think it has great appeal and works very well for Mailable Monday.

I was actually thinking about making up a few more of these and using them for Anniversary cards.


 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: