Saturday, February 1, 2014

Minion Full of Love


Happy February! 

I'm still making some Valentine cards. 

Back with another Minion card. 

Base card vanilla, layer Chocolate Chip that was embossed with a heart folder (Cuttlebug)

Minion was cut from Daffodil Delight. I used the large heart punch with Cajun Craze cardstock.

I didn't have a smaller heart punch to cut out the center so I used a hobby blade and just winged it. 

Behind the heart is a piece of vanilla cardstock. 

Greeting from Tags 4 You. 

Such a happy little Minion just full of love! 

I didn't do a lot yesterday. I had planned to craft since I got a SU order in, but I just didn't get to it. 

My nephew came over and I spent the late afternoon and evening with him. It was good to catch up with what he, and the family has been doing. 

I did make some gingerbread which I will share the recipe and picture with you tomorrow. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: