Friday, February 7, 2014

Petite Petals


Happy Friday! 

I was playing with some new stuff yesterday. 

Lets see....Petite Petals stamp set and matching punch, Watercolor Wonder designer paper, silver bakers twine, and decorative spots embossing folder. 
 
Color Palette: Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, Smokey Slate, and Tangerine Tango.

For the greeting I used Thank You from Perfectly Penned. 

I carried the theme from the outside to the inside card since the card is a bit dark to write a message on. 
 
Skip just came home from work (keep in mind that I normally write my posts the night before they go live)
He's telling me that the temps are going down to zero and he might get another day off work. 
 
He says he is running out of things to do on all these days off...I promptly told him he could help me clean the house or make me dinner. Well none of those went over very well, so he said he would take me out for dinner. Its a win, win. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: