Thursday, February 20, 2014

Shabby Chic Bliss


I was in one of those moods yesterday...Just wanted to do a shabby card. 

I used the jumbo Shop Around Wheel with Soft Suede ink, layered on Calypso Coral.

Flowers from Mixed Bunch, and Everything Eleanor. 

Background stamp Hello Doily. 

It was warmer yesterday, and the snow has started to melt. 

Today is going to be even warmer at 51 degrees. Of course now there are

flood warnings as the snow will be melting. I'll be happy to be warmer for a change. 

This Winter has been way to bitter cold for me. 

We met yesterday with a salesman to get new windows installed. So those will be

put in within the next 6 weeks. I'm happy about them as they tilt in for easy cleaning. I'm 

all about easier cleaning! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: