Saturday, February 8, 2014

There be Squirrels in my Tree


I was going through some photos and I saw that I didn't post this one taken on December 29th. 

The squirrels were out and looked hungry so I threw out some nuts to them. 

Two of them picked up a nut and selected the same tree to climb up an enjoy the feast. 

Just heard on the radio that it is only suppose to be 19 degrees tomorrow with a wind chill of -9.

Say it with me......BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
 
Speaking of the radio Magic 105.7 is having a Beatles weekend. Sounds like a great weekend to stay in the 
 
stamping studio stamping and listening to some good tunes!

I did venture out yesterday afternoon. I need to mail some stuff at the post office. 

Really need to do the grocery shopping, but I don't think I'll be doing that today. I'm such a freeze baby! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: