Saturday, March 8, 2014

Hexagon Hive Thinlits Card



Well I broke down and bought the Hexagon Hive thinlits die. 

I wasn't going to but after seeing some cool cards being made....

well you know the rest of the story. 


Base card is Marina Mist. 

Layer vanilla, hive was cut with So Saffron. 

Bee is from Postage Collection. 

I also used Banners Framelits die, with greeting from the matching 

stamp set Perfect Pennants. 

Designer paper is called Watercolor Wonder. 

I like my first use of the hive thinlit. I'll have to make some more

cards with it. 

Me and hubby are going to Outback for dinner today. I'm going to also

stop at JoAnn's as I have to pick up something to be used with this coming

Take a Tip Tuesday. 

It was warmer yesterday. I took off my coat and sat on the back step just

to get some sun. It was so nice!!!!! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: