Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hexagon Thinlit and From My Heart Card


Okay I didn't want to talk about the weather in this post......


However.....it snowed last night and the high temp today will be 25.

Come on!!!!!!

Back to the card.

Base is white. Layer Island Indigo.

Watercolor Wonder designer paper used with Hexagon thinlit.

Stamp set From my Heart. This was inked with Gumball Green and stamped

on white. Punched with 1 3/4 circle punch, and layered on Island Indigo punched with 2 3/8 

scallop punch 

I also used a paper doily, and 1 1/4 inch burlap ribbon. 

The Friendship banner across the top was inked on Tangerine Tango and fuzzy cut

then popped over the teapot image. 

Well I plan to stamp more today. I have a nice pot of salsa chicken

in the crockpot. I love one pot dinners that I can just put together then forget about it!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: