Monday, March 24, 2014

Mailable Monday # 54


Stamp sets By the Tide, and Itty Bitty Banners

Base card Vanilla, Layer Sahara Sand.

Ink colors: Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, and Basic Black.

Arrows embossing folder. 

I was in a mood yesterday and made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. 

Skip went over and brought his mom over to have dinner with us. 

She is doing good and was happy to come over and visit with us. 

Of course my spaghetti and meatballs are not as good as when she use to

make the dish. I wish she could have wrote the recipe down, but she made

her meatballs different every time using different types of meat she had. 

I'm going to go over later in the week and visit with her, and hoping to get

her to remember enough of the recipe to write it down.

I think Mother Nature does not know how to read a calendar. Its Spring and

here we are going down into the teens at night and only getting to the low 30's during the day. 

It is getting old!!!!!!! I think I need to move to a warmer climate.
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: