Sunday, March 23, 2014

Snow Melted


Well maybe Spring will get here after all. 

It was warmer on Saturday and all the snow we had the other day melted. 

Still suppose to be colder for the next few days. 

I keep telling my crocus plants not to show there heads yet or

they will get frozen. 

Stamp set Happy Watercolor. Other things used: 

scallop tag punch, modern label punch, hexagon folder. Color Palette:

Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, Pool Party, Crumb Cake and white.

We went to Applebee's yesterday for dinner. I also had to stop by

JoAnn's to get buttons of all things! You would think that with all the 

buttons I have that I would never have need or desire for another one, but

that was not the case! 

I needed black shank buttons for an sewing Easter project I'm making. 
 
I'll share that later when its finished. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: