Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sour Cream Container Carrots


I wanted to make some Easter/Spring crafts so over the weekend I

went through some of the designer paper I had on hand looking for orange. 

I found that I had purchased Polka Dot Parade which had Pumpkin Pie paper in it. 

Perfect! I made the carrots using the ever versatile sour cream container. 

I wanted them to look long for the carrots so the measurements I used was

5 1/2 x 6 1/4 

I also knew I wanted to use the fringe scissors to make the carrot tops. 


The fist carrot I made I ran the Old Olive cardstock fringe across the entire top. 

But then after looking at it I thought it was too much. 


So for the second one I made the fringe just for the center. I think it looks 

so much better! 

Stamp set if from the Occasions mini Springtime Hello. 

Colors Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive, and Soft Suede. 

Punches 1 3/4 circle, and 2 3/8 scallop circle.

You can find a tutorial on Splitcoast to make the sour cream container.

Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: