Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sprial Flower with Dum Dum in the Center



I'm laughing as I'm typing this post up. As yesterday (when I started this post) it was 52 

outside, and I know when this does post on Wednesday morning at 6 am that it 

will be once again cold and snow will be falling. We are suppose to get 3 inches. 

Oh well it may almost be the middle of March, but old man Winter doesn't want to

leave just yet. 

The flower was made with the flower spiral die using Strawberry Slush cardstock. 

Leaves are two large ovals that I used the fringe scissors to make them fluffy. 

Greeting from Springtime Hello. 

Before gluing the flower in place I punched a hole in the end scallop that is meant to

be used for the base of the flower. This allowed the sucker stick to slide through.

I also punched a hole in the leaves and modern label cardstock piece so they

would slide up the stick. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: