Thursday, April 24, 2014

Retiring Things


While I'm sad this time of the year due to the SU retired list coming out

I'm happy at the same time knowing there soon will be lots of 

new things to flip for. 

I'm going to be using some of the stamps and supplies that are on the retired list

over the next few days. If you are planning to place an order for these things do it

fast as once they run out they will be gone. 

Above card uses Delicate Doilies stamp set, and Occasions Alphabet. 

Also retiring are the ink colors used Midnight Muse, and Gumball Green. 

Victoria trim ribbon, and pearls are also on the retired list. 

I made ham bone soup yesterday so the Easter ham is gone. Time to start

thinking of new things for dinner. I thought soup weather would be over, but

living in Ohio I should know better. We are going to have soup temps for the next week. 

Sarah asked her dad why he hadn't started any seedlings yet, and his reply...to cold! 

Hoping the Summer months will be nice and hot. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: