Sunday, May 11, 2014

Flower Shop Blendabilities Card


I am so thrilled that Stampin' Up! produced alcohol markers! 

I got to order some with my preorder and this is the first card I made. 

Stamp sets: Flower Shop, Summer Silhouettes, and Something to Say.

Base card Sahara Sand. Strip at the bottom is Old Olive. 

Flowers colored with Cherry Cobbler, Rich Razzleberry, and Pumpkin Pie 

blendabilities. 

If you look close at the flowers you will see that I did go outside the lines. 

I should have went over that with the alcohol marker color lifter, but forgot to. 

Yes I was the kid in art class that always colored outside the lines! 

These markers are so easy to use. They come in a three pack. There is one dark, one medium 

(the medium being the actual ink color), and a light. 

Having three in one pack makes it very easy to blend just the right shades together.

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there.

I wish my mom was still here with me, but she is forever in my heart. 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Cheryl McAskill said...

Love it! Very pretty! Thank you for sharing! I am going to order those new markers!