Thursday, May 1, 2014

One Sheet Wonder


So what is May day (May 1st) without some flowers? 

This is a one sheet wonder that I'm working on for a swap. 

Make sure you stop by tomorrow to see the cards I've been 

making with the one sheet of stamped cardstock.

I added some clear embossing powder to the Strawberry Slush, and Cantaloupe Crisp large flowers. 

Colors are all In Line Colors, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, 

and Coastal Cabana.

Stamps: Post Card, Petite Petals, Flower Shop, and Gorgeous Grunge

So exited to be placing a pre-order from the new SU catalog. 

This is my anniversary gift to me! From hubby of course. 

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Cheryl McAskill said...

I do like the postcard as a one sheet wonder stamped image(s)! Did you use a 12 x 12 or
8 1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock?

Krafting Karen said...

thanks Cheryl. Cardstock size is 8 1/2 x 11