Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Take a Tip Tuesday #18


I was casing a card on page 111 of the new

StampinUp catalog and wanted to share

how I used the Banners Framelits Dies to make the card base. 


Sorry for the blurry photo. I didn't see that the photo was

like that till I loaded it to the blog. 

Cut the cardstock 3 1/4 x 11. Then score

at 5 1/2. Fold the cardstock in half at the score line. 

Using the largest framelit from the Banners set place the

cutting mat on the magnetic board, next place the folded cardstock.

Place the framelit cutting side down over the cardstock with the flat part 

of the banner just a little bit above the score line. Add the second cutting mat over

the framelit then run through the Big Shot. By doing this the framelit will

not cut through the top, and you will have a little banner card to decorate. 

I used Banner Banner stamp set and the matching banner punch. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: