Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Take a Tip Tuesday #19


Happy Tuesday! 

Today's tip is getting the look of movement without having

anything really moving. 

I used Work of Heart stamp set for the card

And the word celebrate from June's Paper Pumpkin kit. 


To get the stripes in a waving motion I took the stamp and bowed it

slightly as I put it on the clear block. Because I don't use

the stickers that come with the stamp sets to attach to the

stamp it allows the rubber and foam to be molded. 

Same for the word celebrate. This is a polymer stamp. What I 

love about these type of stamps is they stick to the clear blocks. I

mean they really stick. No worry about them falling off. They are

also very flexible so they can be bent while placing on the clear blocks. 

Hope you enjoy today's tip!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: