Thursday, June 26, 2014

Work of Art Shabby Chic Flower


Maybe instead of Shabby Chic I should be calling

this Grungy Flower. 

I was in a shabby mood yesterday so my artwork

reflected that. 

Colors used: Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, and Lost Lagoon. 

For the layer I used Shimmery White cardstock. Base card Lost Lagoon. 

Not much going on here. I'm enjoying the warm weather, and 

the on and off again thunder storms. We did have some rain

yesterday morning but it cleared out by the afternoon. 

Skip went over and visited his mom. He also took all the old

screen from the windows that were taken out to the metal place. 

He had to cut the screen out of the them but the recycle center took the frames. 

Went to a few garage sales but didn't find anything that we couldn't live

without. But hey what is Summer without going to a few garage sales?

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: