Thursday, July 3, 2014

About the Label Gift Cards


I had to have About the Label stamp set when

I saw it in the new catalog. I has cute little 

punches that go with the set. The punch set of three

is called Little Label punch pack. 

I also used All Abloom paper pack. 

Gift cards are 3x3. 

I had to take my son to the oral surgeon this morning. 

He had all four wisdom teeth pulled. They were 

going to put him to sleep to do the procedure but after

30 minutes of trying to find a vein they gave up and

just used nitrous oxide.
 
He came through it okay. What a trooper. 
 
And speaking of John I'm really proud of him as he has been
 
working real hard at his weight loss. He's doing great. 
 
Speaking of weight loss... I lost two pounds last week, so I have about 

15 to go till I reach my goal weight. 

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

littlebitoftoto said...

Way to go Karen....love the cards but the weight loss is superb..keep it up..are you sharing the total?? I am also on a journey and have shed 65 pounds so far...

Krafting Karen said...

WOW 65 pounds! Good for you!!!!! I know its not easy to lose weight, but you keep going! I was 273 when I started I'm now at 187. So that's 86 pounds. I still have some more to lose, and I'm still plugging away!