Thursday, August 14, 2014

Holiday Home Stamp Set Fall Scene


Playing around yesterday afternoon with a new stamp set. 

This one is called Holiday Home. 

Has three different houses in the set with lots of 

accessories to make some great Fall, Halloween, and Christmas scenes.

I used Crumb Cake blendabilites to color the house that was stamped on 

Crumb Cake cardstock. The windows were colored with Hello Honey marker. 

The leaves in the background were colored with Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and 

Crushed Curry markers. 

I enjoy having markers that match the ink colors. The tree

on the right didn't come down far enough under the green hill but 

I was able to extend the trunk using Early Espresso marker. Also the tree

on the far right one of the branches didn't get enough ink so I was 
 
able to color it in to match the rest of the tree. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

1 comment:

Tania said...

I had heard about this set, and I've been on the fence about it. Hope we get more samples!