Monday, August 4, 2014

Mailable Monday # 73


Happy Monday! 

Hubby had to go back to work this morning after having

3 weeks off on vacation. I felt bad for him, but I think

he enjoyed the time off. 

Today's card features Kinda of Eclectic, Gorgeous Grunge,and Feel Goods stamp sets. 

The star burst was inked with Crushed Curry. I added a 1 1/4 circle punch

of Crushed Curry cardstock that was sponged around the edges. 

Blotch (that's what I call it) stamp was inked with Marina Mist and 

stamped randomly. 

Greeting inked with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Which 

by the way is my favorite black ink now! 

I placed my pre order for the new Holiday mini catalog. Nope not

going to share the damage with you, but lets just say I'll

have lots of great new goodies to play with! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: