Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Gift Box Punch Board my First Project


This is the first little box I created using 

the gift box punch board that is in the holiday mini catalog. 

I was a little scared at first to use it with the scoring and all, 

but I have to say it is one of the easiest tools to use! 

The box is formed and put together without using

any adhesive. How great is that!!!!

I used a 6x6 piece of Tangerine Tango to make the box.

This is the smallest box that the tool makes. 

To create the stripes I used the stripes mask that is new

to the 2014/2015 large SU catalog. 

The top has a curly piece of Meadow Moss cardstock, and 

autumn wood elements. I have to say the wood elements are really 

nice, and a good value at 4.95 for 36 pieces. I'm going to 

have fun using more of these for some Fall projects. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: