Monday, September 22, 2014

Mailable Monday #79


Last week my friend Kat sent me a boat load of

great "guy" cards. 

I decided to feature one of them for this edition of

Mailable Monday 


What could be more classic than a black and white card?

This one uses Wetlands stamp set. 

Thanks Kat for the great cards. I think I'm set for awhile with

guy cards. Good to know as I'm always looking for them. 
 
I was talking to my another gal pal a few days ago, Lisa.
 
She told me her hubby wanted a tree on the Christmas cards this year.
 
She picked out two designs and he selected a simple one that 
 
is perfect for a mailable Monday. 
 
This has inspired me so during the month of October I'll 
 
be featuring Christmas cards for all the Mailable Mondays. 
 
With the cost of postage it will be nice to have some ideas that won't 
 
require additional postage. 
 
Thanks for putting that idea in my head Lisa. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: