Friday, September 26, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday 092614


Welcome back to Sketch Frenzy Friday. 

Since I still had these colors on my desk from Wednesday's post

I decided to use them. 

Base card Mossy Meadow, layer Color me Autumn 

designer paper. 

I used the Ovals Collections Framlits for the

center panel. 

Stamp set For All Things 

Wooden leaf accents, linen thread and burlap ribbon also used. 

To see what the other great designers have done with this 

sketch please visit the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog

You are also invited to play along with this great sketch. 

Details on the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog. 

Stamping trails
Karen
start weight 273
current weight 177.7
goal weight 170
 

1 comment:

Patrice Herrera said...

Happy Birthday Karen! Your card is fantastic. I like that you used the Mellow Moss as a background piece as it make the focal elements pop!